This is a day for CPD certification. 8 hours ( 8 points). for ALL yoga teachers and yoga students. Intensive Anatomy & Physiology workshop, covering the main topic of the day. A very practical day with looking, mastermind discussions, practicing & teaching remedial yoga postures. Identifying common ailments and I use 3D Anatomy software to project detailed images with the ability to rotate, peel back, show movement etc...Lots to discuss.
Addressing common ailments, discussing and participating in practical yoga postures for remedial work as well as understanding wider issues to support the body functions through nutrition (supplimentation), meditation and mindfulnnes, pranayama practices and relexation. Modifying postures to suit every body types.
This CPD is intensive & very practical day focused on ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY relating to NECK, SHOULDERS, SPINE AND HIPS.
2. Recommended for yoga teachers and yoga students who wish to increase their awareness.
3. ALL attendees will be required to teach postures and receive feed-back from the group. Participation and discussions are an essesntial part of teaching and learning at this detail
4. Completing the full day will earn you a CPD certificate issued by Sam Rao Yoga Teacher Training School, on behalf of Yoga Alliance UK. Counts as 8 points.
5. Maximum number will be 15. Book your place, online and pay online. You will receive a receipt that you can use for tax purposes.
6. www.samraoyoga.com. Click on events and choose CPD
7. COST: £90.00 includes Lunch, Tea/Coffee/Water/Biscuits.
Stables room. Ample parking.
How to find the venue: www.eastpark.co.uk directions.
The total cost for this event is: £90.00 (no VAT applicable)
This includes the workshop, notes and Lunch plus tea/coffee/water.