“What are you going to do when you are finished with working, or when work has finished with you?”
For Sam and many of our teachers, they had found themselves at a stage in life where their old careers, though paying well, were lacking in a deeper kind of satisfaction.
“My answer came by way of a yoga retreat where I met my yoga instructor with whom I trained for over 3 years to obtain my Yoga Alliance YA-500Hrs qualification”. Says Sam.
“There are 2 points worth noting in your own life:
We know that the average age in the UK and Europe is 88 Years for Women and 84 Years for Men. That is the average!...
So even on normal retirement age, there will be anywhere between 15 to 40 years of living to be had. What will be the quality of life in your retirement?
Apart from a fair salary, what other satisfaction do you get out of the job or the service that you give at the moment? In my case this second question became the most important.
Now I have the freedom to earn by doing something I really enjoy. It is the most satisfactory business that I have ever been involved with and I have the opportunity to provide a service to my students to help them feel good and to maintain or even improve their health.”
As a Trainer Plus accredited course, we are producing very high quality yoga teachers by focusing the course on teaching. This is an exclusive membership with Yoga Allaince Professionals as it adheres to very high standards and requirements. All students joining this course must have strong self practice ( 5/6 days a week ) and be willing to work very hard on the course
- At least 20% of this course is dedicated to TEACHING time.
- We offer trainees the opportunity for ongoing teaching practice by assisting in public classes
- The SYT, Sam Rao teaches a minimum of 70% of the course
- Students must have a minimum of 2 years consistant self-practice ( 5-6 days per week) before joining the course and must be proficient in all asanas to be used in the course
- There will be an assessment day to interview students and determine weather you are ready for the course
- We will be offering post-course mentoring and further training to our graduates